Skiing and Snowboarding in the Saalach valley in Lofer
The Lofer Alp is an ideal skiing resort for families with children. It’s also the perfect place for those who want to learn and improve their skiing or snowboarding skills. The skiing schools in Lofer are always available and provide you with the necessary knowledge and technique.
If you want to try also other skiing resorts besides the Lofer Alp, you can go to Unken Heutal lifts or to the Steinplatte in Waidring. Both skiing centres are nearly next door and easy to reach by skibus.
Skiing and snowboarding on the Lofer Alp:
- 46 km excellently prepared pistes and 9 km run down to the valley.
- 50 snow machines, snow practically guaranteed.
- 1000 m height difference from the valley station to the top.
- 10 lifts and cable cars and some small lifts for beginners and children.
- Reasonably priced "staggered start" day tickets for adults, youths, children, seniors and families.
- Special offers for groups and schools.
Skiing and snowboarding in Unken Heutal:
The ski resort Unken Heutal-Wildalm is situated between 1000 and 1600 meters. It offers magnificent winter sport possibilities in the alpine and cross-country skiing sectors. You can book skiing and cross-country skiing courses as well as guided skiing tours in the ski school Unken.